Sunday, March 27, 2011

A low Sunday.


At the end of a few days during the weeks I always look forward to kick back with A. when we can enjoy some good TV-shows together. Afterall, once all the Work is done and when the Kids are in Bed, that is when we get to be " only " a Couple again.
Though our Taste in Television varies, we do enjoy  to watch Shows together. Mondays are usually ' Being Human ' and ' Harry's Law ' to watch... oh yah, and also ' Chuck ' ( A. is a big Fan ). Tuesday we relax on the Sofa to ' No Ordinary Family ' ... Wednesday evenings I get chills watching ' Ghosthunters ' by myself, when on Thursday we switch to ' Fairly legal ' and/or ' Royal Pains ' ( whenever it shows ).

Oh yeah, and whatever happened to ' Sanctuary ' and ' Haven ' ?? I really liked those Shows and wish they'd be brought back !!
Me personally, I like ' The History Channel ' and everything simular to it... and on Fridays I solo a ' Freaky Friday ' in my Livingroom if I'm in the Mood to.

Today was prettymuch a low day, nothing really big went on. A. and I decided to bring a Bike to the Shop for repairs, had a quick stop at Gamestop for Erin's DSi ( ssshhhh, Easter Bunny ! ). The Kiddos played Lego after returning from Church while A. and I read Books in the Livingroom. We had  Irish Stew for Dinner and then went to see ' Red Riding Hood ' at the Movies. Home again we chose to play a round of  SORRY, then it was OFF TO BED for all 3 Boys !! - Only the 2 dogs and I are still awake. So yah, it was a quiet yet nice Sunday... and after walking the Fluffs I should go and hit the Hay aswell.

Goodnight everyone
and a great Start to another great Week to you ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment