Thursday, April 28, 2011

STEAM OFF !!!

So yah, here I am again.
Should I complain about this or not, hmm, maybe I should:


To be honest , I am outraged about A's plans to go to the Movie Theater on Saturday.
I mean, normally there's nothing wrong with this, just not THIS Saturday!!
Reason is, THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND, on SATURDAY, is our 12th Year Anniversary.
So, what A. did was that he went to the PX yesterday Morning and stood in Line to get Free Tickets to a Free Viewing of the Movie  " Thor " at Carey Theater.
Like I've said, normally I'd be all for it..
but at April 30th I had something more, something romantic in Mind.
Like Roses and a romantic Dinner at the Space Needle Restaurant, just the two of us.
Naaaah, he came Home from work telling me that he got the Tickets and that it would be a good and fun Anniversary.  FUN ? - I want romantic. Now say it with me: Ro -man-tic ! Yes, that's right.
But ey, hold up, I didn't really want this "good Anniversary - Thing".
And what kind of a Husband does that ??!
So of course I was as mad as a Hellhound yesterday ( and still am really )
so I had to take a Drive just to steam off...
Now, I tell you, ya'll were lucky not to have been in that Car with me !!
I was cursing up a Storm and could have punched a Hole into the Wall, not caring about the Bricks.
My solution to this now will be that I'll simply treat myself to something nice!

Or what would you do...
if YOU were in my shoes ?

TTFN .

No comments:

Post a Comment