Monday, August 15, 2011

Under Pressure !

So,
I have no idea what goes on with the local Housing here on Post
All I do know that they set out to clean all houses in the Community.
Well, that is all good, so far,
yet I've found that after their week-long Cleaning Spree the Area around my House looks somewhat more beat up than it was before.
Without letting me know I've had my Freezer moved, aswell as all the Shelves and little Storage Dressers got emptied out and and the Inside just left standing there, my Bakers Rack got also emtied out and ' left for dead ' and the Mosaic Table got removed to the other side of the Porch. Everywhere are white Paint chips - also at the Main Entrance - which is all pretty much har to scrub off the Floors / Wood.



My Windows are all splatted now, as in Water Splats all over, the Frontdoor got greenish slime on it and the leftover cut Grass from the "Lawn Care Crew" Days before sticks along the Stairway, Screendoor and Brickwall.
Anyways, I've called Housing to find what was up with that
and the nice Lady just told me that : ' Yeah, of course Ma'am, YOU can clean it back up and move it back where it was. No Problem. Have a nice Day ! ' 
Really now Housing Crew, what kind of *Sh8* are you smoking ?? My Blood is boiling !! I've had a perfectly CLEAN Porch until you guys came along and messed it all up !!

Ever heard the Phrase " Leave a Place the Way you've found it ! " !!!!??

1 comment: